HOW WE CAN HELP?
Do you feel confident your child is getting what they need at school?
Does your child have an IEP or 504? Are the goals appropriate?
Does your gut tell you that there are missing pieces to the puzzle?
These are some of the things that AdvocacyNJ can help you with:
- Guidance navigating the special education process
- Training on the IEP/504 process
- Specialized programming consultation
- Consultation with service providers, CST, teachers, parents
- Meeting or appointment attendance
- Evaluation and record review
- Referrals to area resources
- School placement consultation
- Meeting with child to discuss disability, accommodations, or advocacy plan
- IEP/504 plan review (previous. current, proposed)
- Assistance drafting letters and emails
Whether you are just starting out on the IEP/504 journey or have been frustrated for months, contact AdvocacyNJ today for a free consult. You will feel immediate relief in the hands of a competent and friendly professional, and your child will gain a powerful ally for their success.
Initial Intake Call with Advocacy Coordinator- 15-30 min
Up to 30 min. phone call to discuss your child and their educational needs.
Initial Advocacy Consultation via video conference (in-person appointments are not available at this time)
$125 for one hour
Contracted Hourly Advocacy Services
$125 hourly with initial required $750 retainer upon receipt of signed contract.
Referral Consultation Package
We are offering a referral consultation package for families that are seeking guidance due to the changing educational landscape due to Covid-19. This will include a review of your child's complete file (educational and medical), child interview, contact with current treating clinicians/therapists, referral to local resources (as applicable) personalized for your child, and a recommended plan for moving forward.
The one-hour initial advocacy consultation call is still required for this package in order to determine if this package or the standard advocacy services route is better for your child.