HOW WE CAN HELP?
Do you feel confident your child is getting what they need at school?
Does your child have an IEP or 504? Are the goals appropriate?
Does your gut tell you that there are missing pieces to the puzzle?
These are some of the things that AdvocacyNJ can help you with:
- Guidance navigating the special education process
- Training on the IEP/504 process
- Specialized programming consultation
- Consultation with service providers, CST, teachers, parents
- Meeting or appointment attendance
- Evaluation and record review
- Referrals to area resources
- School placement consultation
- Meeting with child to discuss disability, accommodations, or advocacy plan
- IEP/504 plan review (previous. current, proposed)
- Assistance drafting letters and emails
Whether you are just starting out on the IEP/504 journey or have been frustrated for months, contact AdvocacyNJ today for a free consult. You will feel immediate relief in the hands of a competent and friendly professional, and your child will gain a powerful ally for their success.